The Full set Meter first Submariner ref. 5513PRICE ON REQUEST
Great and rare example of steel Rolex Submariner ref. 5513, manufactured in 1967.
Launched in 1962 the Submariner ref. 5513 was in production until 1988. Along with its sibling reference 5512, it represents the first Submariner to be fitted with crown guards.
Its predecessors such as reference 5508 or 6536/1 featured a small crown, which Rolex deemed too delicate for a robust tool watch.
Initially produced with glossy lacquered dials for a short production span of approximately four years, Rolex started to introduce the matte dials from 1966.
The present specimen is particularly charming and it is preserved in wonderful condition.
The amazing matte Dial is enhanced by the warm ivory tone of the indexes.
It features the very rare Meter First configuration with “200m=660ft” and “Submariner” writing at 6 o’clock position.
The beautiful case is still preserving its full proportions.
Accompanied by the original Rolex Guarantee, booklet and Rolex Anchor
Case n.: 1.8xx.xxx
Calibre: Automatic, Cal. 1520
Box & Papers: Original Rolex Guarantee, booklet and Rolex Anchor
Manufactured in: 1967 and sold in 1969
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.