The full Diamonds and Rubies Daytona ref. 16589
Exceedingly rare Rolex full Diamonds and Rubies 18k white gold Daytona ref 16589, manufactured in 1998.
This extraordinary specimen is one of the rarest Daytona ever produced: there are only three 16589 appeared - among an estimated production of five examples - fitted with a Rubies diamond-set bezel combined with the shining dial surface embedded with pavé diamonds and eight dazzling round rubies hour markers.
Also, this amazing Daytona is fitted with the caliber 4030, or “El Primero”, produced by Zenith which was the very first automatic Chronograph movement in the world.
Moreover this specific example is the one published in the book “Daytona Perpetual” by Pucci Papaleo, which represents the world’ most important book dedicated to the rarest Perpetual Daytona.
Definitely a holy grail for discerning Daytona’s collectors.
Case n.: U355xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal 4030
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1998
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.