The 18k white gold Classique Power Reserve ref. 3137
Very rare and elegant 18k white gold Breguet Classique Power reserve ref. 3137, manufactured in 2000 circa.
The present ultra-thin Power reserve ref. 3137 stands out for its classic elegance and immaculate condition.
Sized to 36.5mm the three-body white gold case features the emblematic coin-edge design.
The stunning silver dial features an incredibly vivid Clous de Paris Guilloché pattern.
The dial surface is framed by a bright silvered chapter ring which displays black Roman hour markers and it is finely surrounded by a thinner chapter ring with minutes division.
The information on the dial is placed in a very legible and ingenious manner:
The top part is reserved for the Moonphases display and the Power reserve indicator. The date is indicated via an oversized subdial at 6 o’clock.
All these elements are perfectly designed and combined creating a spectacular harmony on the dial surface.
The Breguet blued hands gives a subtle touch of elegance to the hole timepiece.
The thin case houses the beautifully hand engraved automatic caliber 502DR which is visible by the snap-on sapphire crystal display.
Lastly, the Breguet black crocodile strap features the original 18k white gold deployant clasp.
Breguet was established in 1775 by Abraham Louis Breguet, widely considered the greatest watchmaker of all time: some of the most important and lasting inventions in watchmaking are attributed to A.L. Breguet, including the tourbillon, shock resistance and the use of hammers and gongs employed in nearly all minute repeating watches made since.
Mov: Automatic, cal. 502DR
Box and papers: none
Manufactured in: circa 2000
Provenance: French collector
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.