The 18k gold Préstige de la France ref. 35202
Very attractive 18k gold Vacheron Constantin “Préstige de la France" ref. 35202, manufactured in 1981.
In 1972 Vacheron Constantin received the « Diplôme Prestige de la France » paying tribute to the manufacture’s distinctive expertise, supported by its determination to provide authenticity, technical perfection, and elegance.
To celebrate this event, the "Prestige de la France" model was born: a trapezium-shaped case, a unique design, both cambered and asymmetrical.
The first collection of curved & asymmetrical watches known as the “1972” was available in two sizes, under ref. 35202 as the present example and 15207.
Its remarkable thin construction has been possible thanks to the use of the extra thin calibre 1050 with variable inertia balance regulator, which became a signature of the Maison at this time.
The present example stands out for its beautiful condition.
The charming white dial features black indexes and Roman numerals at 3,6,9 and 12 position.
The case-back is engraved with “Prestige de la France”.
The gorgeous 18k gold bracelet gives a unique and charming vintage touch to the overall timepiece.
Accompanied by Vacheron Constantin Extrait d’Archives.
Case n.: 546xx
Calibre: Manual, T-1052
Dim: 37x17 mm
Box & Papers: Vacheron Constantin Extrait d’Archives
Manufactured in: 1981
Provenance: Monaco’s collector
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.