The yellow gold Antimagnetique Chronograph ref. 3330PRICE ON REQUEST
Extremely rare 18k yellow gold Rolex ref. 3330 manufactured in the early 1940’s.
Reference 3330 is considered amongst the rarest and largest pre-Oyster Rolex chronographs.
Produced in the early 1940s, it features an oversized case with a diameter of 37mm. This wonderful “Antimagnetique” chronograph is also recognizable by the square buttons, the large flat bezel and its over-sized twelve-hour register at the 6 o’clock position.
The Multi-scale dial of this amazing example is enhanced by a black Tachymeter scale, a subtle blue Telemeter scale and the gold applied indexes. The case number and the charming Rolex crown are stamped on the case back.
Definitely a superb example of timeless elegance.
Case n.: 47xxx
Cal.: Manual, cal. Valjoux 22
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: early 1940’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.