Mr Wickman’s Emblem of eleganceSOLD
Extremely rare 18k yellow gold rectangular-shaped Patek Philippe manufactured in 1928.
The present watch clearly showcases Patek Philippe’s sophisticated flair and creativity in the 1920’s.
It is distinguished by the amazing rectangular-shaped and curved yellow gold case which elegantly fits on the wrist.
The champagne dial has developed a charismatic patina during its approximately 100 years of life. Surrounded by a wonderful “chemin de fer” seconds track, it displays raised oversized radium Arabic numerals and it features the rare writing “Patek, Philippe & Co – Geneva Switzerland”. The wonderful hands represent a little gem which finish off the look of this fantastic specimen. The case back is engraved with “ C.E. Wickman – Xmas 1929”.
Accompanied by the Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming the production in 1928 and the subsequent sale in 1929, it definitely represents a great opportunity for collectors of rare and sophisticated timepieces.
Case n.: 607xxx
Cal. : 9’’’, lever escapement
Dim. : 25mm x 40mm
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1928
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.