The steel Diver ref. 7494-2SOLD
Very attractive steel Longines ref. 7494-2, sold in Paris in 1966.
The present specimen represents a great and rare example of Longines history in diver watches.
In order to guarantee an extraordinary water resistance, Longines powered this reference with the new “Super Compressor” case patented by the case manufacturer Ervin Piquerez. Through this innovative case, the deeper the watch went the tighter the case back sealed against the gasket.
Moreover they realized a very ingenious and captivating rotating inner bezel to time diving, that can be controlled with the 2 o’clock position crown.
This example is preserved in wonderful condition and it stands our for the rich black lacquer dial and the full proportioned case which features the captivating 2 big crowns on the right side.
Case n: 1.3217xx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 290
Box & Papers: Longines Extract from the Archives
Sold in: Paris, 1966
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.