The steel deep blue Memovox ref. 855
Very rare and attractive steel Jaeger-LeCoultre ref. 855, manufactured in 1960’s.
The famed Jaeger-LeCoultre “Memovox” (Voice of memory), was introduced in 1950 and quickly gained traction in the market as one of the most desirable and reliable alarm watches. A center revolving alarm disc with an arrow was operated by a second crown at two o’clock.
The present example stands out for its incredibly attractive and rare dial. The amazing lacquer blue finish wonderfully aged creating charming deep blue nuances.
Moreover the light blue color of the center alarm minute track creates an eye-catching two tone effect.
The 37mm case in preserved in great condition. The 2 crowns on the right side features the charming Jaeger-LeCoultre logo. The 2 o’clock position one activates the central revolving alarm dial and the 4 o’clock one controls the time-setting and winding.
Definitely a vibrant and elegant example of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s mastery of timeless creation.
Case n: 1219xxx
Calibre: Automatic, K825
Box & Papers : none
Manufactured in: 1960’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.