The steel Royal Oak Off shore ref. 25721ST.O.1OOOST.01
Extremely rare steel Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Off Shore ref. 25721ST.O.1OOOST.01, manufactured in 1994.
Conceived as a modern iteration of the much loved and famed Royal Oak initially making its debut in 1972, Audemars Piguet launched another yet successful model based on the original featuring a chronograph function and a pumped up case, the Royal Oak Offshore.
Introduced in stainless steel fitted with a blue dial in 1993, the Offshore was widely accepted amongst collectors and the public.
The first to be introduced was the 25721ST, nicknamed “The Beast” due to its oversized 42mm diameter case, the Offshore can be seen as a revolution making way for larger wristwatches to be accepted and now considered as the norm.
Incorporating a chronograph function along with silicon-capped pushers and crown, an integrated bracelet with thick rounded links, and a naked gasket in between the bezel and the case, the Royal Oak Offshore is powered by a Jaeger-LeCoultre based cal. 2226/2840 secured inside an anti-magnetic inner case.
The dial resembles much of its thinner counterpart, the Royal Oak, with a guilloché tappiserie pattern.
With extreme commercial success, the Royal Oak Offshore has over 100 different variations since its initial debut in 1993.
With an impressive presence on the wrist, the Royal Oak Offshore has become an icon of its own having established a status of being spotted from a mile away.
The present Royal Oak Offshore ref. 25721ST is a rare gem itself as it features a beautiful rich deep blue dial.
Preserved in wonderful condition, it represents the 9th specimen produced with the “Offshore” writing engraved on the case back.
Accompanied by the original guarantee and presentation box and booklet.
Case n.: D23852 N. 109
Caliber: Automatic, cal. 2226/2840
Box & Papers: Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin and Guarantee, Box, extra link and instruction manual.
Manufactured in: 1994
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.