The yellow gold Daytona Rainbow ref. 116598RBOW
Amazing example of yellow gold Daytona Rainbow ref. 116598RBOW, manufactured in 2012.
Bedazzled with multi-colored sapphire-set bezel, the Rolex ref. 116598RBOW is named the “Rainbow” with no surprise.
Rolex has always been at the forefront when it comes to incorporating new materials to be featured in a timepiece.
In this case, the notable feature is without a doubt the multi-colored sapphire-set bezel.
Precisely cherry picked by Rolex gemologists, each and every colored sapphire selected to form and mimic the spectrum of the rainbow in graduation requires a rigorous process.
The tones range from a vibrant and intense deep red morphed into warm zesty orange, shades of green, blue and purple. Extremely meticulous and tough to execute, the gem-setting requires each individual gemstone to be cut to the exact measurements to ensure a perfect fit on the bezel. As a result, reference 116598RBOW is extremely rare with only a handful of examples manufactured every year.
Introduced in 2012, the first iteration of the reference is encased in yellow gold. In the following year, a white gold example was launched and in recent times the latest iteration of the reference was introduced 2018 encased in pink gold.
Due to the difficulty in sourcing these stones, subjecting them to Rolex’s high standards, production numbers remain extremely low and only a handful have surfaced at auction.
Preserved in outstanding condition, the present watch is also accompanied by its original guarantee.
It definitely represents a rare opportunity to get one of the rarest and most sought-after Daytonas.
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 4130
Box & Papers: Original Rolex Guarantee
Manufactured in: 2012
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.