The Tropical Oyster Paul Newman ref. 6263ON HOLD
Outstanding example of Rolex “Daytona ref. 6263”, manufactured in 1972.
Introduced in 1969, Reference 6263 evolved from earlier models, inheriting features from reference 6240, the first Daytona fitted with a black acrylic bezel and screw down pushers, making the case fully waterproof and earning it the designation of “Oyster”.
Along with reference 6265, it featured the upgraded caliber 727.
The present example is definitely one of the most beautiful and important Paul Newman ever appeared in the market.
Fitted with a stunning Mark 2 “Panda” dial, it is preserved in outstanding overall condition.
The dial is absolutely flawless, with no marks or scratches. The white grené surface is clean and very bright and all the luminous hour markers are perfectly intact.
The stunning warm chocolate brown tone of the outer minute track enhances its incredible charme and rarity, making it the “non plus ultra” of all Paul Newman models.
Case n.: 3.048xxx
Mov.: Cal 727
Diam.: 37,5 mm
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1972
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.