The tropical 18k yellow gold DateJust ref.1600SOLD
Very attractive example of 18k yellow gold Rolex DateJust ref. 1600, manufactured in 1961.
First released in 1945 to commemorate the company 40th anniversary and in continuous production for decades, the DateJust is one of the most iconic Rolex ever made.
It represents the world’s very first self-winding wristwatch to feature a date window that would automatically change over at midnight.
Conceived by Rolex to be worn every day and for a wide variety of activities, it is definitely one of the most classic, versatile and reliable wristwatch.
Reference 1600 was in production from 1960 to 1976.
The present early example from 1961 stands out for its extraordinary elegance and appeal.
Preserved in wonderful condition, it is fitted with a gorgeous lacquer dial which has turned in a fascinating tropical chocolate brown tone.
The dial is further enhanced by applied gold dart indexes and by the gilt writings which perfectly match with the yellow gold case.
The 18k gold case is very well preserved and it is highlighted by its smooth bezel which completes the charme and the allure of this fascinating example.
Case n.: 713xxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 1560
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1961
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.