The SCOC Submariner ref. 5512
Very attractive example of steel Rolex Submariner ref. 5512, manufactured in 1978.
Reference 5512 represents a milestone in the history of Rolex sport watches.
Introduced in 1959 as the successor of ref. 5510, Reference 5512 was the first Submariner powered with crown guards, which were created to protect the winding crown and increase the waterproof performances.
The addition of crown guards, marks a fundamental evolution kept by all Submariners produced afterward.
The present specimen is particularly charming and it is preserved in wonderful condition.
The tritium of the indexes and the hands have turned in a worm ivory tone harmoniously combined with the black background.
The black matte dial features the sought-after “Superlative Chronometer Official Certified” designation and the “660ft=200m” depth writing at 6 o’clock position.
Definitely a super charming and collectible Rolex sport model.
Case n.: 5367xxx
Calibre: Automatic, Cal. 1520
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1978
Price: 24.500,00 Euro ( + 20% VAT for buyers domiciled in the European Union)
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.