The full set Porcelain Daytona ref. 16520SOLD
Extremely rare and early steel Rolex Daytona ref. 16520, manufactured in 1987.
This extraordinary R8-Serial Number features the sought-after “Porcelain” dial which was fitted only with the earliest 16520.
The “Cosmograph” script is floating below the text at 12 o’clock.
The first generation steel bezel is calibrated to 200 units.
The black graphics and the Red Daytona are printed on the surface of the dial, giving an amazing three-dimensional and “vibrant” effect to these writings which elevate the uniqueness of this spectacular reference.
Preserved in amazing condition, the present example has been serviced by Rolex and it is furthermore accompanied with the Original Rolex Guarantee, the Rolex Box, outer Box and booklets which increase the rarity and the desirability of this outstanding timepiece.
Case n: R884xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 4030
Diameter: 39,5 mm
Box & Papers: Original Guarantee, Rolex Box, outer Box and booklets,
Manufactured in 1987
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.