The full set 18k Everose gold GMT-Master II ref. 126715CHNR
Superlative example of Everose gold GMT-Master II ref. 126715CHNR,
sold in 2021.
Launched at Baselworld in 2018, the GMT-Master II in Everose gold was an instant success, and instantly a new icon. Hefty and eye-catching, it was a luxurious alternative to the stainless steel tool watch.
At the time of launch, it was the first serially produced GMT-Master to be cased only in Everose.
Everose gold was introduced by Rolex in 2005 and consists of an alloy of yellow gold, copper and platinum.
Adding platinum in the gold combination allows the case to keep its pink tone over the years.
The present model it was sold in 2021 and it is preserved in flawless condition.
Accompanied by the original box, outer box, Rolex guarantee, tag and booklets.
Case n.: 136xxxxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 3285
Box & Papers: Accompanied by the original box, outer box, Rolex guarantee, tag and booklets.
Sold in: 2021
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.