The Copper tone White graphics gold Daytona ref. 6241PRICE ON REQUEST
Exceedingly rare early example of 14k gold Rolex Daytona ref. 6241 manufactured in 1966.
Reference 6241 was manufactured from 1966 to 1969 and it is among the rarest Daytona references ever produced.
The present specimen is a first series 14k gold 6241 which was created exclusively for the American market.
There are many details that make this particular example one of the most rare and sought after Daytona.
The gorgeous “champagne” dial reveals a special copper tone which gives an overall warm effect with deep rose reflexes.
The big “Daytona” designation is prominently positioned just underneath the “Rolex Cosmograph” writings.
Further increasing its rarity, is the pure white printed graphics used within the subsidiary dials - rather than the usual gilt printing - which create an amazing eye-catching contrast with the hole timepiece.
The wonderful case still retains clear hallmarks on the underside of the lugs.
Its scarcity and beauty definitely make it an ultimate trophy for discerning Daytona collectors.
Case n.: 1534xxx
Cal.: Manual, cal. 722
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1966
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.