The Chocolate 18k gold Daytona ref. 16528PRICE ON REQUEST
Outstanding 18k yellow gold Rolex Daytona ref. 16528, manufactured in 1994.
For the Daytona's 25th anniversary, Rolex surprised the public at the 1988 Basel fair by introducing the first self winding chronograph model in its history.
The newly launched reference 16520 was powered by a derivative of Zenith's El Primero calibre, substantially modified by Rolex.
It was the very first Daytona to be equipped with a sapphire crystal and a new larger diameter of 39mm.
The model was available in steel (ref. 16520), in steel and gold (ref.16523), and gold version ref.16528 as the present example.
The launch of this “New” reference generated an immediate success and elevated the Daytona to its current mythical status.
The present specimen is preserved in wonderful overall condition.
The captivating Dark Chocolate Brown Dial “Rolex Oyster Perpetual Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified Cosmograph” designation and the Red Daytona writing above the 6 o’ clock register.
The applied gold indexes and the golden outline of the subsidiary registers create a perfect balance with the background of the dial and the gold case.
The 18k yellow gold case is preserved in great condition and it features the screw-down chronograph buttons and the bezel calibrated for 400 units.
Accompanied by the Rolex Service paper.
Case n: S569xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 4030
Diameter: 40 mm
Box & Papers: Rolex Service
Manufactured in: 1994
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.