The 18k Gold Daytona ref. 6263SOLD
Amazing example of 18k yellow gold Daytona ref. 6263, manufactured in 1982. Reference 6263 was introduced to the market approximately in 1969 and ceased production in 1987. Mainly cased in stainless steel, a very small number was manufactured in yellow gold. The present specimen is preserved in wonderful overall condition.
The champagne dial is featuring “Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified” and the case is enhanced by a warm oxidation which increases the charm of this spectacular piece. Fitted with its original riveted Oyster bracelet.
Case n.: 7426xxx
Mov: Automatic, cal. 727
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1982
Price: on request
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.