The yellow gold Submariner ref. 1680SOLD
Beautiful example of 18k yellow gold Rolex Submariner ref. 1680, manufactured in 1977.
Reference 1680 was launched in 1966. It represents not only the first Submariner to include a date aperture, but also the first Rolex diving watch to be encased in gold. It was available in 2 different variation: one fitted with a blue dial with a blue bezel and the other featuring a black dial with a black bezel insert.
The present example is preserved in excellent overall condition.
The amazing black matte dial is enhanced by the attractive “nipples” gold indexes and the gilt “feet first” depth rating. It definitely creates a perfect harmony with the 39mm gold case and the black bezel.
Certainly one of the most attractive and collectible Rolex sport models.
Case n: 5.042xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 1570
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1977
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.