The yellow gold Lapis Lazuli DateJust ref. 16018SOLD
Very charming and rare example of 18k yellow gold Rolex DateJust ref. 16018, manufactured in 1983.
Reference 16018 represents the first DateJust fitted with a sapphire crystal.
The present example features the sought after and rare lapis lazuli hard stone dial. The Rolex gold crown and the gold graphics powerfully emerge from the deep cobalt blue color of the dial surface.
Each hard stone dial creation is unique in its appearance: the natural presence of calcite and pyrite deposits combined with the ultramarine pigment of this specimen, creates a captivating stardust effects.
The 18k yellow gold case is enhanced by the vibrant fluting bezel. It still retains its full proportion with the hallmarks clearly visible on the lugs. The inner case back is correctly stamped 16000.
Definitely a great example of timeless luxury and elegance.
Case n: 8.063xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 3035
Box & Papers: None
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.