The White Gold Prince Brancard ref. 971USOLD
Exceedingly rare Rolex Prince ref. 971U in white gold, manufactured in the 1930’s.
The Prince model was famous for its time-keeping accuracy and was specifically marketed for medical professionals.
The present timepiece represents one of the rarest Prince ever appeared.
It stands out for the exceptional 9kt white gold curvy “Brancard” case and the wonderful dial featuring black graphics.
Moreover this prestigious specimen is prominently published in Pucci Papaleo’s “ I Cronografi Rolex – La Leggenda”.
Case n.: 71xx
Mov: manual winding
Dim: width 25mm, length 43mm
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1930’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.