The Red Depth James Bond ref. 6536/1SOLD
Beautiful example of Rolex “James Bond” ref. 6536/1 manufactured in 1955.
Produced in 1955 reference 6536/1 is amongst the rarest and earliest of all Submariners.
The present specimen features a wonderful black dial with gilt printing and gilt chapter ring. Only the earliest examples carried a Red depth rating “100 / 300” above 6 o’clock.
The radium plots have aged with a warm ivory patina perfectly combined with the gilt and lollipop seconds hands. The charming bezel insert increases the appeal of this wonderful piece.
Definitely one of the rarest and most collectible Rolex sport watches.
Case n. : 112xxx
Caliber : Automatic 1030
Box & Papers: no
Manufactured in: 1955
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.