The full set gold Daytona ref. 6263SOLD
Breathtaking example of 18k yellow gold Rolex Daytona ref. 6263, manufactured in 1987.
Reference 6263 was introduced to the market in 1969 and ceased production in 1987. Mainly cased in stainless steel, a very small number was manufactured in yellow gold.
With a coveted R-serial number, the present specimen was manufactured at the very end of the reference 6263’s production, immediately preceding the launch of Rolex’s first self-winding Daytona.
This amazing example stands out for its immaculate condition. The mint champagne dial features black registers and the printed “Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified” designation. All the luminous hour markers are perfectly preserved.
The case is absolutely untouched. It still retains the original Rolex sticker on the case back and all the crisp gold marks are perfectly preserved.
Accompanied by Rolex punched guarantee, booklets, fitted presentation box, outer packaging and hangtag.
It definitely represents a trophy timepiece for any discerning collectors of perfect timepieces.
Case n: R328xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 727
Box & Papers: Rolex punched guarantee, booklets, fitted presentation box, outer packaging and hangtag
Manufactured in: 1987
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.