The First series Black lacquer dial Day-Date ref. 1803SOLD
Extremely rare 18k yellow gold Rolex Day-Date ref.1803 manufactured in 1961.
Released during the mid of the 50’s, Rolex Day-Date was the first wristwatch to showcase the date and the day of the week, fully displayed trough an aperture on the dial.
Made in an impressive variant of different dials, it represents one of the most glamorous timepiece ever made and a symbol of Rolex superb creativity.
The present Day-Date ref.1803 stands out for its extraordinary appeal and its rare configuration.
The spectacular first series black lacquer dial is preserved in pristine condition which produce an arresting contrast with the yellow gold case.
The oversized applied yellow gold indexes and the vibrant fluting “Millerighe” bezel provide an impressive character to the whole timepiece.
The wonderful riveted and elastic Oyster bracelet complete the charme and the allure of this fascinating example.
Case n.: 816.xxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 1555
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1961
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.