The Comex ref. 5514PRICE ON REQUEST
Outstanding and very rare steel Rolex COMEX Submariner Ref. 5514, manufactured in 1977.
In 1968 Rolex developed a special Helium gas escape valve for reference 1665 Sea-Dweller: fitted into the cases at 9 o’clock position, its function was to release the gas pressure and prevent the watch to burst during the divers’ resurfacing and decompression.
The same system was powering the special Reference 5514 which was adopted by the Compagnie Maritime d’Expertise or “COMEX”, a leading French diving company within the oil industry.
The present specimen is preserved in wonderful condition.
The dial features the unmistakable and legendary COMEX logo.
The outside case back is also engraved “ROLEX COMEX “ and features the issue number. The inner case back is correctly engraved 5513.
Reference 5514 COMEX definitely represents one of the rarest and sought-after of all Submariner models.
Case n: 5230xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 1520
Diameter: 39 mm
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in 1977
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.