The Holy Grail: Patek Philippe Ref.1518PRICE ON REQUEST
Outstanding example of 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe ref. 1518 manufactured in 1948.
Reference 1518 is the rarest Patek Philippe reference with only 281 pieces produced from 1941 to the 1954. This legendary and iconic reference represents the first perpetual calendar chronograph wristwatch serially produced, whose design influenced the rest of the beautiful lineage of Patek’s perpetual calendar chronographs.
The present specimen represents the “holy grail” of 1518 since it combines 2 incredibly rare features: the dial is absolutely untouched and it is the only example known featuring an original gold bracelet which is mentioned on the Extract from the Archives. The case still retains all its original angles and hallmarks and the case back is engraved with the initials M.U. & 31.3.1950, also mentioned in the accompanying Extract.
Definitely one of the rarest and most sought after Patek Philippe ever known.
Case n.: 657xxx
Mov n.: 867xxx
Caliber: 13’’’130 Q
Papers: Patek Philippe’s Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1948
Provenence: 2000 Antiquorum Auction
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.