The yellow gold Sector dial ref. 130SOLD
Breathtaking and very early example of 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe ref. 130 manufactured in 1939.
The present specimen is preserved in outstanding condition and it represents one of the earliest examples of the reference 130.
The flawless two tone sector dial is featuring a telemeter scale along with Arabic hour markers placed only at the 6th and 12th o’clock position.
The wonderful case is still retaining its full proportion with the hallmark clearly visible on the case side.
Moreover, the inside of the case back shows the “Poinçon de Maître” key 9, indicating the watch was made by the legendary Emile Vichet in Geneva.
Case n.: 619xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 13’’’130
Box & Papers: Patek Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1939
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.