The platinum 3433 retailed by HausmannSOLD
Exceedingly rare and breathtaking example of platinum Patek Philippe ref. 3433, manufactured in 1963.
Launched in 1960, Reference 3433 was the direct successor of reference 2551.
It was fitted with the new calibre 27-460 which was the final evolution of cal. 12-600 and probably the best automatic movements ever made.
The present Platinum example is one of the only four known today and absolutely the most beautiful 3433 ever appeared.
The silver sunburst indelible dial stands out for its amazing condition and its captivating features.
The diamond indexes gives a touch of brightness in a very balanced and elegant way.
The name of the retailer “Hausmann” is gently positioned above the subsidiary second at 6 o’clock position and improves the uniqueness of this spectacular specimen.
The thin stepped 36mm platinum case is absolutely untouched and it features a screw down case back.
Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract fro the Archives, this watch embodies the ultimate gentleman classic elegance with the highest level of rarity.
Case n.: 2626xxx
Mov n.: 1112xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 27-460,
Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1963
Price: on request
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.