The pink gold Tasti Tondi ref.1463SOLD
Breathtaking example of 18k pink gold Patek Philippe ref. 1463, manufactured in 1951. The present pink gold “Tasti Tondi” stands out for the extraordinary condition both of the case and the dial.
Its spectacular dial is featuring an outer tachymeter scale, a railway track and applied Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o’clock position.
Accompanied by the Patek Extract from the Archives confirming the production in 1951 and the subsequent sale in 1952.
Launched in 1940 reference 1463 was in production for approximately 25 years. It was the first and only waterproof chronograph produced by Patek Philippe featuring a screw-back case and round pump pushers. It is believed that only 750 examples were produced with the majority in yellow gold and a very limited number in stainless steel and pink gold.
Case n.: 664xxx
Mov n.: 868xxx
Calibre: cal. 13”’
Diameter: 35 mm
Papers: Patek Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1951
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.