The Full set steel Jumbo Nautilus ref. 3700/001SOLD
Exceedingly rare steel Patek Philippe “Jumbo” Nautilus ref. 3700/001, sold in 1981.
Preserved in superb condition it stands out for the wonderful case and the blue- grey dial.
It is powered by the legendary calibre 28-255 C which was the best ultra-flat automatic movement of the time.
Accompanied by the sought after original Patek Philippe “Certificate of Origin” and the ultra rare original cork box, it definitely represents the ultimate trophy of the Nautilus reference.
Designed by the celebrated Gérald Genta, the Nautilus was launched in 1976 and was in production for less than a decade. The steel 3700/001 symbolizes the most rare and coveted Patek Philippe Nautilus reference.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference on the Magazine.
Box & Papers: Original Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin and original cork Box
Sold in: 1981
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.