The Full set Gold and Diamonds Nautilus ref. 3700/004SOLD
Exceedingly rare 18k gold Patek Philippe “Nautilus” ref. 3700/004, sold by Gobbi-Milano in 1987.
The present specimen represents one of the rarest gold Nautilus ever appeared, with only a very few examples produced.
Preserved in outstanding condition, the beauty of this timepiece is enhanced by the subtle set of 72 diamonds embellishing the perimeter of the bezel.
Accompanied by the Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, Gobbi Certificate of origin, Patek Philippe Folder and Original Box.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Cal: Automatic, 28-255 C
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, Patek Philippe Folder, Gobbi Certificate and Original Box.
Sold in: 1987
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.