The yellow gold Perpetual Calendar ref. 3450 retailed by TiffanySOLD
Extraordinary example of Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold ref. 3450, manufactured in 1985.
The present 3450 represents one of the most spectacular yellow gold examples ever appeared.
Although this 3450 specimen is from the last batch produced in 1985 it boasts the “red dot” leap year indicator which was usually associated with the first generation of this model. This particular feature was probably made by a special request of an important client of Tiffany.
Enhancing its desirability is its exceptional condition. Possibly never polished, it retains very sharp and well-defined bevels, original, superb satin finishing on the case and on the lugs, and two crisp, perfectly preserved hallmarks on the side of the case.
Finally, the dial is signed by the prestigious retailer, “Tiffany & Co.”, crisply printed within the date chapter ring at 6 o’clock beneath the moon phase indicator, adding further to the rarity of an already exceptional watch. The present specimen represents one of the five Tiffany & Co. signed reference 3450 ever appeared.
Introduced in 1981 as the successor of reference 3448 – Patek Philippe’s first self-winding perpetual calendar wristwatch – Reference 3450 houses the 27-460 QB caliber that incorporated a leap year indication for the first time in a Patek Philippe wristwatch. Only 244 examples were made.
Case n: 2808xxx
Cal : Automatic, 27-460QB
Mov n: 1119xxx
Diam : 37.5 mm
Box & Papers : Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1985
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.