The Asprey Nautilus ref. 3800/005SOLD
Exceedingly rare 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe “Nautilus” ref. 3800/005, sold by Asprey in 1985.
The present example represents one of the rarest gold ref. 3800, with only a very few examples produced.
Preserved in wonderful condition, the beauty of this specimen is amplified by the set of 474 2.64 ct. diamonds embellishing the perimeter of the bezel and the central links of the bracelet.
The super charming “Ever Rose” dial features the retailer’s name at the 6 o’clock position along with 11 diamond hour markers, creating a wonderful contrast with the yellow gold case.
Accompanied by the Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference on the Magazine.
Cal: Automatic, 335 SC
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1984
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.