The Speedmaster Broad Arrow ref. 2915-3PRICE ON REQUEST
Exceedingly rare Omega Speedmaster ref. 2915-3, manufactured in 1958.
The Speedmaster represents a true icon and the most historically important model made by Omega.
Launched in 1957 is was produced only until 1959 in 3 different series.
Omega introduced a very important and innovative design: it was the very first chronograph to feature a tachymeter scale on the bezel, rather than on the dial.
This made the dial much cleaner and therefore easier to read, in order to allow wearers to quickly measuring speed.
In terms of movements, Omega adopted caliber 321, an extremely robust and reliable column-wheel chronograph.
Moreover the new Speedmaster was anti-magnetic, shock-proof, and waterproof up to 60 meters.
Preserved in extraordinary condition, the present specimen, Reference 2915-3, belongs to the third generation of Speedmaster.
The spectacular dial features the mythical Broad Arrow hour hand and the iconic “Fat” O on the Omega signature.
The warm orange tone of the indexes and the hands is perfectly combined with the black background of the dial.
The sought after Silver “Base 1000” Tachometer bezel is graduated to 300 units. Powered by the legendary calibre 321.
Accompanied by Omega Extract of Archives.
The rarity and the superb condition of this watch definitely make it a dream piece for any collector.
Mov n.: 16648xxx
Calibre: Manual, 321
Diameter: 38.5 mm
Box & Papers: Omega Extract of Archives
Manufactured in: 1958
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.