The Full set Titanium MB&F Legacy Machine Two
Extraordinary example of Titanium MB&F Legacy Machine Two, sold in 2021.
Established in 2005 by Maximillian Büsser, MB&F has created some of the most exciting and technically advanced horological timepieces on the market today.
In 2011, Büsser released the now-iconic Legacy Machine collection, his first classically round wristwatch, which still managed to defy contemporary horology.
The Legacy Machine 1 created in collaboration with established watchmakers Jean-Francois Mojon and Kari Voutilainen was an eloquently executed, manually-wound dual time wristwatch with power reserve.
It was well-received by the international community of independent watch lovers, and the watch was awarded the Best Men’s Watch Prize at the prestigious Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève in 2012.
Following on the success of the LM1, the trio collaborated to produce the Legacy Machine 2 with the case again conceived by Mojon, and the finish work by Voutilainen.
Similar in design to its predecessor, the LM2 features a high-domed sapphire crystal, however the dual time is replaced with a single dial.
The movement now had two “flying balances” suspended on two arches each, while the power reserve at 6 o’clock on the original model was replaced by an exposed differential wheel on the LM2.
The LM2 incorporates a planetary differential system, where the two balance wheels oscillate at their natural rate, with the differential supplying the average of the two rates to the gear train for improved accuracy with fewer variations.
The present example Legacy Machine 2 in Titanium features an amazing blue-green peacock iridescent lacquered dial.
It represents one of a limited edition of 18 example and it is preserved in near new condition.
Complete with the original guarantee, box, outer box and booklets.
Serial n.: 02Txxxxx
Cal.: Manual, developed by MB&F x Jean-Francois Mojon and Kari Voutilainen
Box & Papers: Original MB&F Guarantee, box, outer box and booklets.
Sold in: 2021
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.