The full set steel Limited edition Perpetual Calendar 7851 QPE
Very rare and attractive example of steel Franck Muller Perpetual Calendar ref. 7851 QPE manufactured in 2000’s.
A consummate expression of Franck Muller’s watchmaking, the Perpetual Calendar ref. 7851QPE combines mechanical substance, complex timekeeping and a contemporary attitude.
The unconventional and elegant guilloché white dial features an eye-catching Moonphase display at 12 o’clock position, subsidiary registers for the date, days of the week, the 24 hours and the 4-year cycle, sector for the retrograde indication of the months and equation of time at 6.
It is furthermore enriched by the big black arabic numerals, the blued steel pear and baton hands and the red dots in the minute track. Produced in a limited edition of 100 pieces, its case back is engraved “Watchland, Serie Speciale N°xx/100”.
Accompanied by the Original Guarantee, box and additional links.
Its fusion of an avant-garde case, new-age dial configuration definitely represents one of the best example of the brand’s mastery.
Calibre: Automatic, cal 2800
Dim: 48 x 35mm
Box & Papers: Original Guarantee, box and additional links
Manufactured in: 2000’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.