The Full set 18k white gold Moonphase Speedmaster ref. 3689.30.31SOLD
Very rare and attractive 18k white gold Omega Moonphase Speedmaster ref. 3689.30.31, manufactured in 1999.
The Speedmaster is unequivocally Omega’s most historically important model to date.
Having enjoyed a variety of dial, bezel, hand and bracelet variations, its history spans almost sixty years with the very first Speedmaster launched in 1957. Originally designed for racecar drivers, the Speedmaster eventually entered space, an accomplishment that has reached almost mythical lore.
The Speedmasters underwent rigorous testing before being declared as ‘qualified’ for space travel.
Launched at Baselworld in 1999, reference 3689.30.31 was made to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing in 1969.
The present example stand out for its amazing condition.
Cased in white gold, the eye-catching argenteé dial is enhanced by the charming Moonphase aperture at 12 o’clock position.
Accompanied by the original Omega box, outer box and guarantee
Movement n.: 48.407
Cal.: Manual, 1866
Box & Papers: Original Box, outer box, booklets and Omega Guarantee
Manufactured in: 1999
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.