Extremely rare nickel Seikosha “Tensoku-Dokei”, manufactured in 1940’s
Manufactured by Seikosha, the present watch is an incredibly rare historical relic of the 1940s.
Conceived as a pilot’s watch, the “Tensoku-Dokei” or “Celestial Watch” is also known as the “Kamikaze” as it was originally worn by Kamikaze pilots in World War II.
Not only were very few made, but most examples have all but disappeared, having been destroyed in the wreckage; those salvaged from the embers have been ravaged by the explosions.
To discover an example still intact, let alone in excellent condition, is nothing short of extraordinary.
The Japanese navy also used these timepieces as a navigation instrument, which could also be worn on the soldier’s thigh.
Case n.: 20874
Diam.: 48.5 mm
Box & Papers: Original Box
Manufactured in: 1940’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.