The Enamel dial steel chronograph
Very rare example of steel Eberhard chronograph , manufactured in 1930’s. The present oversized chronograph stand out for the wonderful white enamel dial which is enhanced by the red Telemeter and Tachometer scales. After more than 80 years this example is preserved in excellent overall condition.
A similar specimen was sold at the Phillips auction of Start-Stop-Reset: 88 Epic Stainless Steel Chronographs.
Case n.: 1011xxx
Box and papers: none
Manufactured in: 1930’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.