The steel AVI ref. 765SOLD
Very charming example of Breitling AVI ref. 765, manufactured in 1960’s.
Reference 765 “AVI” was developed by Breitling in the early 1960’s in order to become the official watch of the French Naval Airforce.
The dial of the present specimen is enhanced by the 3 registers, the big numeral indexes and the captivating shape of the hands.
The case back features the “AVI” inscription.
Fitted with a metallic bezel, it is incased in a large 41mm diameter case which give a great visual impact to the whole watch.
It represents a great opportunity for collectors and lovers of professional tool timepieces.
Case n: 941xx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 178
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1960’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.