The steel Tonneau-shaped ref. 5369
Very rare and charming steel Audemars Piguet ref. 5369, manufactured in 1970’s.
The present Audemars Piguet tonneau-shaped example is unlike any other from the manufacturer’s typical repertoire.
It is a study in innovative case design, since this waterproof watch does not have a screw back, but rather the movement is placed between the case and its back and the mesh bracelet is attached to secure all three components. This provides for improved resistance from moisture and dust, as well as gives the watch an attractive aesthetic. Like the iconic Royal Oak the present watch is the brainchild of designer extraordinaire Gerald Genta.
Furthermore, the 2002 caliber used within is an extremely rare transitional caliber, made in only 200 pieces and used by Audemars Piguet in different references, thus making this example a rare and exclusive model.
Preserved in superb condition, the brushed steel case is untouched, as well as the charming steel bracelet with its lovely folding clasp stamped AP.
Definitely a highly unusual and charismatic example of a steel Audemars Piguet from the 1970s.
Cal.: Manual, cal. 2002
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1970’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.