The pink gold Skeletonized Royal Oak ref. 15305OR
Extraordinary example of 18k pink gold Audemars Piguet Skeletonized Royal Oak ref. 15305OR, manufactured in 2015.
The 2022 is the year that marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most famous and iconic watches of the 20th century: the Royal Oak.
Conceived by Gerald Genta, legend says that the first drawing of the watch only took him one night. A night to revolutionize the vision of luxury watchmaking and propel steel sports watches to the pinnacle of masculine elegance.
Since 1972, Audemars Piguet has shown its boundless creativity on developing the Royal Oak.
Initially presented in stainless steel case, grey tapisserie dial, with a diameter of 39mm and with an integrated stainless steel bracelet, the model would be reincarnated in over 500 variations Unveiled in 2010 at the SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie based in Geneva) the new reference 15305 is powered by the caliber 3129, which is the openworked version of Audemars Piguet's in-house 3120 found in the traditional reference 15300.
Kept in the same case diameter as the first Royal Oak sized at 39mm, the present ref. 15305 is a celebration of pink gold and slate grey.
Born with a leather strap, this specific specimen has been specially updated by Audemars Piguet with a pink gold integrated bracelet.
Preserved in extraordinary condition the beauty of its architecture can be appreciated on both sides of the watch.
Through the anti-reflective sapphire crystal, the hand-finished and skeletonized ruthenium bridges and mainplate, as well as on the caseback side, the remarkable 22-carat gold winding rotor gives a breathtaking view of this spectacular Royal Oak.
Accompanied by the Audemars Piguet Extrait des Registre.
Case n.: I86xxx
Mov: Automatic, cal. 3129SQ
Box & Papers: Audemars Piguet Extrait des Registre
Sold in: 2015
Provenance: French connoisseur
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.