The Jumbo C-Series Royal Oak ref. 5402SOLD
Amazing example of C-Series steel Royal Oak ref. 5402 manufactured in 1975.
Definitely one of Gerald Genta’s masterpieces, Royal Oak was introduced to the market in 1972 breaking all the previous rules of watchmaking design. At the time, it was also the most expensive stainless steel watch ever made.
This amazing C-Series specimen carries a gorgeous dark honeycomb dial with luminous white gold hands and hour markers and the “AP” logo at 6 o’clock position. The case and the bracelet are preserved in superb condition. The déployant clasp also features the “AP” logo.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n.: C 12xx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 2121
Diameter: 39 mm
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1975
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.