The Full set 18k yellow gold Royal Oak Limited edition “Jubilee” ref. 14802BA
Extremely rare and desirable 18k yellow gold Audemars Piguet Royal Oak ref. 14802BA, manufactured in 1992.
In 1992, Audemars Piguet launched Reference 14802BA “Jubilee” in commemoration for the 20th anniversary of the Royal Oak.
Reference 14802BA is a tribute to the original Royal Oak Reference 5402BA “Jumbo” created in 1972.
The present example represents the number 109 in a Limited edition of 1000 pieces, with the majority in stainless steel and a very limited number in yellow gold and platinum.
Preserved in wonderful overall condition the 39mm case and the bracelet are completely crafted from 18k yellow gold which gives a substantial and powerful presence on the wrist.
Thanks to Caliber 2121 -which is fully visible through the sapphire case back- the timepiece remains slim and wearable with its 8mm thickness.
The skeletonized 21k yellow gold rotor improves its automatic winding capabilities.
The captivating Grey “Tapisserie” pattern of the dial is perfectly combined with the warm yellow tone of the case and intensely enhances the charme and the appeal of the hole timepiece.
This highly collectible example is also accompanied by the Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin dated September 1994 and the original wooden presentation Box.
Case n.: D12xxx
Caliber: Automatic, cal. 2121
Box & Papers: Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin dated September 1994, wooden presentation Box
Manufactured in: 1992
Provenance: Christies’ auction
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.