The Mini Jumbo Princess cut diamonds Royal OakSOLD
Exceedingly rare Audemars Piguet 18k white gold Royal Oak ref. 14840BC.ZZ.0789BC.04, manufactured in 2003.
This extraordinary specimen represents one of the rarest Audemars Piguet ever produced and the only one appeared with this specific configuration.
Preserved in outstanding condition, the beauty of this timepiece is enhanced by the subtle set of 32 Princess cut diamonds highlighting the perimeter of the bezel.
The shining dial is embedded with pavé diamonds and 10 dazzling round emeralds hour markers. It also features the “AP” logo at the 12 o’clock position.
Accompanied by the Audemars Piguet Extrait de Registre
Definitely an incredibly glamorous and rare opportunity for discerning collectors of important timepieces.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n.: E35098
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 2225
Box & Papers: Audemars Piguet Extrait de Registre
Manufactured in: 2003
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.